Friday 15 October 2010

Port and Cheese at the Railway inn

I am venturing to Nottingham early next month for a weekend at the brilliant Lustre contemporary craft makers' marker, held at the Lakeside Arts Centre. 13th-14th of November.
It is well worth a look as it is so well put together and there is a really high standard of work.
I have exhibited at this great show for some years now and have never managed to get my self in to the fine city of Nottingham due to, well work.
I had planned to have a bit of a holiday with my family post this event and thought we might squeeze in a visit but due to some evil folk who stole our vehicle this will have to be postponed until another time.
My brother, the talented ceramicist Ken Eardley usually does the show too and we stay at a very classy B&B within walking distance from the show so a sunny autumn stroll can be had to the venue. It also has a pub across the road that serves rather good food, hence the Port and cheese.
Do come if you can.
For more details see the link below and if you would like me to send you a invite for the preview evening on the 12th, please drop me and email with your address to send it to.
info@racheleardley.com

www.lakesidearts.org.uk/Crafts/LUSTRE

No comments:

Post a Comment