Wednesday 7 October 2015

I love a bit of fluro tape.



 I am a big fan of brightly coloured tape so i was very happy when i got hold of some fantastic coloured fabric gaffer tape to finish off these new perspex frames which hold my hand stitched embroideries on vintage napkins.

It has been a bit of a textile summer for me, having received a large order for these pieces from Anthropologie in the USA. 

You can see them in a couple of weeks at MadeLondon on the 22nd-25th of October at 
1 Marylebone. It is a really great show so do try to make it.

Above is a snap form the other day when i was taking photographs for my website...
ALL NEW *NOW****** so have a LOOK.


                                                             'You Are My Sunshine'

*I am happy to stitch all different quotes

                                                                        'Shapes'       

                                                                'You Are Ace'

*This piece has been loving gifted to my wonderful intern, who has been such a help this summer and for a good many years in fact.

'Biscuit'

                                                                      'Soda Pop'

No comments:

Post a Comment