Tuesday 31 May 2011

Oh peas





Living in the countryside has seeped into my work already with a new range of screen prints on a 'country knowledge' theme. I have also finally made this print with peas, which has been in my head for a long time. A new edition to the 'knife and fork' range. This is just the start though as i am attending a print course every Wednesday for 10 weeks at the well equipped Trowbridge college.
It's brilliant to have all the facilities at my fingertips. Not my usual system of some claps attached to a board printing on the kitchen table, although this dose the job as well.
You can come and see all of my new work down in Bovey Tracey, Devon at the Contemporary Craft Fair from the 10th - 12th of June.It's a great show with lots of workshops and demonstrations so you can have a go at stone carving and all sorts as well as the really high standard of work you can purchase too. If you'd like a ticket for it please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment