Thursday 28 April 2011

Busy, busy...



Here's a photo of some necklaces that are about to be soldered which i made during March, a marathon month of making jewellery day and night in my rural workshop in Wales. I did managed to get one afternoon off with a trip to A&E to have a saw blade removed from my left index finger.
We have now moved back to the West country of England and it's time to get printing.
All of my shows for the year are about to start with my first in Brighton for the May Festival.
I am starting a 10 week printing course next week so watch this space, and come and visit the shows to see my new screen print and jewellery.
I also received news last week that i will be exhibiting at Origin in London this September which is rather exciting and Luster in Nottingham during November as well as Made by Hand, held in Newport Wales over December so there's 2011 set out.

No comments:

Post a Comment